- Unlock your iPhone using your passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID.
- Open the App Store app.
- Find the SkyFlint Portal application by searching for SkyFlint Portal or clicking here.
- Tap Get to the right of the app.
- Confirm the installation by entering your passcode or using Touch ID. If you have an iPhone X, double-click the side button to activate Face ID and confirm the installation.
- Now, the app will begin installing on your iPhone. You’ll see a small status circle to the right of the app in the App Store.
- Once the app has finished installing, it will show up on the Home screen of your iPhone.
- You may have to scroll (by swiping right to left on your iPhone’s display) to your second or third Home screen to find the app.
Have a question?
- Your username is traditionally your email address, and password is generated and assigned to your account.
- You may need to contact your organizations administrator, or whomever you originally received your login information from.
- You can also contact [email protected] and we will help reset your password and troubleshoot any issues you are having.
- If you are missing a camera, or project from your account: Please log out and log back in.
- If the asset is still missing please contact [email protected]